I found an nice slideshare presentation of Todd Wilms about 10 Leadership Lessons I wish I had learned in my 20’s.
As all of us would benefit from a second bite of the apple, I’m herewith mentioning Todd’s top 10:
- Run with blinders on
- It’s all personal, not business
- Think marathon, not sprint
- Find a mentor
- There are incredibly smart people who will help you if you ask
- Leadership doesn’t need a title
- Learn to eat ….
- Grow your business network
- How to handle big screw-ups
- Get knocked down 6, get up 7
The complete slideshare presentation can be found here