What’s the fundamentally different understanding of workplace, company and team dynamics according to the best managers?
Enclosed an overview of the “8 simple rules of being an extraordinary boss”:
1. Business is an ecosystem, not a battlefield.
2. A company is a community, not a machine.
3. Management is service, not control.
4. My employees are my peers, not my children.
5. Motivation comes from vision, not from fear.
6. Change equals growth, not pain.
7. Technology offers empowerment, not automation.
8. Work should be fun, not mere toil.