With a big thanks to Roger Pijpers, I can herewith describe how to add an (existing) workbook to the favorites of a user. This ‘adding/assigning’ can be done by executing the following steps.
- Execute transaction SE37
- Type in function module name BX_FAVOS_ADD_TRANSACTION
- Press F8 (execute/test)
- The following screen will appear:
Within the above screen, at least the following fields need to be entered:
- Username: Enter the UserID!! (not the name) of the user
- TCODE: Always enter RRMX
- Text: Enter the description of the workbook (this can be found in table RSRWBINDEXT)
- SAP_GUID: Enter the technical key/ID of the workbook (this can also be found in table RSRWBINDEXT)
After having entered the above 4 mandatory fields, press F8 (execute) again and you’re done!