Last evening I’ve read an interesting blog entry, created by Todd Wilms, stating that every decade has its own “design pattern” .
The design pattern of this decade contains the following 5 components:
- Database – where you store all this great data.
- Application Platform – what allows you to access this data by vast infrastructure.
- Business Applications – what gives you your lens into this great data.
- Analytics – what helps you understand your customers.
- Mobility – what allows your organization to make this insight actionable where and when it matters most.
If your triggered to read the entire article, please follow this link